Sunday, May 23, 2010

BIRTHDAY CARD 2010

May 19, 2010

My everdearest Karen,


I want to celebrate you on your birthday and all the days that follow.

I want to hold you and kiss you and whisper all the sweet and tender feelings my heart holds for you.

I want to see your smile, hear your laughter, and see happiness in your eyes.

I want you to feel loved and appreciated on your birthday and all throughout the year.

I may not be there on the day of your birthday, love, but know that I'll miss hugging you on your very special day.

Let's be together soon, mahal ko. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting for such a long time.

I want to hold you all throughout the year (and throughout our lives together).

Happy Birthday !!! I love you.

Vince

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Legend:


Blue and italicized texts are Vince's
Red texts are American Greetings'




♥ I love you very much, Vince

1 comment:

Show some love. Leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...