Monday, September 12, 2011

I'M KINDA BUSY (KA-KINDA BUSY)

I have been very busy lately.  One of my coworkers recently quit, and so my job since has been keeping my hands full during the day.  My after work routine includes going to the gym with my husband and spending a good hour-and-a-half to burn some calories and stay fit - we try to work out at least four times a week.  Our weekends are usually spent for errands, house chores, shopping, church, going out, visiting friends, etc., and at times, guess what, working (bummer!)

Vince and I spent the past two consecutive weekends in Canada visiting our family.  Normally, it's an eight-hour drive from Lebanon, PA to Toronto, ON, but the heavy rains and flooding in our area this past week added another hour or so to our travel time - not to mention that we took an hour of power nap at a parking lot somewhere north of the border.  Zzzzzz...

Anyway, busy as I am, I still try to squeeze blogging in between tasks.  So before I catch up on blogging, let me first say my thanks to all those who took time to visit my blog, read my posts, leave comments, and holler at my shoutbox.  I do appreciate that and I'll make sure to return the favor by visiting you back as much as my schedule allows me.  See you guys around and blog on!

4 comments:

  1. apply ako dyan pwede ba? hehehe.. madalas naman ako online. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy, busy, eh? Take care of yourself, Miss Karen! Just don't let your plate get too full.

    HUG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ ian: kung pwede nga lang talagang mag-recruit, ginawa ko na eh ;p

    @ crystal: dear, you know how it is at work :/ thanks and hug you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. I am sure busy ka na naman, KM. How many days to go before the grand vacation ba?

    ReplyDelete

Show some love. Leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...