Tuesday, November 22, 2011

FALL APPAREL

Helloooo!!!  I'm back to once again contaminate the world a little more with my weekly dose of vanity :D

As you know, I have been on vacation mode since the first week of November, and hence, I missed on posting two Wednesday Apparel entries.  I would like to again thank my awesome blog network for the warm reception of this newly opened theme in my blog.  As I promised Rovie, being the early bird, first commenter in my launching post, I'm linking her up here today :)

For all who read my first Wednesday Apparel post, you already know the drill, but for the sake of those who haven't, it's my pleasure to reiterate that:

"Before you call the fashion police and have me arrested, please keep in mind that:

1.  Katie Holmes has had her fashion faux pas moments.
2.  HRH Duchess of Cambridge, Catherine, so as her sister, Pippa Middleton, has recycled wardrobes.

So, if they can, why can't I??? :D"

Today's outfit is just another ordinary fall get-up.  I thought it's weird how the words "fall" and "get-up" came one after the other, and made perfect sense in this context.  Hehe!

Blue top from H&M.
Denim mini-skirt from Kohl's.
Brown belt from Kohl's.
Brown suede boots from Payless Shoe Source.
Blue wristwatch from Swatch.

I wore this outfit one fine fall day, when Vince and I went shopping at the King of Prussia Mall, the largest shopping mall on the East Coast of the United States.  When we got to one of the high-end stores there, a georgeous blonde sales associate was sporting a similar get-up.  She approached me and complimented, guess what, not my outfit but my hair.  LOL.  Oh well!

Okay, I don't want to poison anybody with too much of me, so I'm cutting this short now.  As always, comments, suggestions, reactions and constructive criticisms are very much welcome :)  Anything negative to say?  Bring them on!  I get to moderate them first anyway :p  Ciao!

***************************************************************

For a sneak peek of what's inside my wardrobe, please visit:


WEDNESDAY APPAREL

And nope, they're not for sale :D

***************************************************************


My share for:

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY |

Smiling Sally

20 comments:

  1. Thanks for the linky love dear. I just love the outfit. How I wish I could also wear outfits like that...Hehehe...

    By the way, Bella is already well as confirmed by her doctor yesterday. Bren won't allow us to fly to Cagayan if we won't seek her peds advise...

    We are in Cagayan de Oro right now
    and expected stay here for two more weeks of bakasyon and reunion with my alma mater and college buddies...

    magiging madalang ang dalaw ko dahil nakikigamit lang ako ng lappy ng sister ko. They don't have wifi so tiis muna ng konti...But I'll sneak here as frequent as possible...

    Thanks so much and enjoy your meeting with Florence... Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Oo nga naman ano? How come napagsama yong fall and get- up? hehe!

    Again, I love the outfit, much more the mini. I wish I could wear such miniskirt oozing with confidence just like you do, KM. Hahaha!

    Uy ha! Nakakatuwa at may ka-uniform ka pang outfit, LOL! Kahanga-hanga din naman talaga ang haba ng hair mo, KM. Super shiny pa, hehe! Baka gusto mong i-share ang hair secrets mo in your upcoming posts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi KM! Now, I am convinced that you're finaly back in the blogosphere! About the featured outfit for today...wow, it's so cool and casual. Really great for shopping and raiding those malls. It' nice in the sense that it can show your "more than sexy" figure.

    Thumbs up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great to you, thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sexy mo naman KM! I love your outfit! Visiting here, it's been a while kasi when I hopped!

    Rona
    www.ronasfundesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl na girl! :)

    Gustong-gusto ko yung skirt at boots! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so good in your get up ate KM! May Wednesday Apparel talaga oh! I'll check your entries for this WA thingy. Gusto ko naman makita wardrobe mo. I don't think we need to call the fashion police! Hahaha.

    You're a law-abiding fashionista! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow very lovely get-up KM! I so love your boots too! and wearing it with the mini skirt, ohlala sexy! And the hair, definitely you deserve the compliments, ganda ha hehe! Keep on postin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Rovie, you're welcome :) glad to hear that okay na si Bella baby and that you're currently having a good time there in CDO. Gusto ko din pumasyal jan at mag whitewater rafting one day ;)

    @ Lainy, talagang dinadaan ko na lang sa confidence dahil "confidence na lang ang labanan!" LOL. about naman sa buhok ko, kung meron man akong secret tungkol dito, eh yun ang hindi ko pag wash every day, rather every other day. mabilis kasi mag dry kapag araw araw shinashampoo, conditioner at blow dry, pansin ko lang. other than that, wala naman akong ibang secret :D

    @ Krizza, medyo medyo pa lang. Hindi pa din ako gano maka porma mag blog kasi tulog ako sa umaga, tapos sa gabi naman work mode ako dito, so medyo off pa din ang schedule ko kahit vacation mode ako. Pag balik ko na talaga ng US at once ma back to usual na ulit ang routine ko, mas hahataw pa ako sa blogging. Hehe!

    @ Seo wei, thank you! :)

    @ Rona, salamat naman ganda at napadaan ka ulit dito. na-miss nga kita eh :)

    @ MC, bagay din sa'yo yang skirt kaya lang yung boots, mainit masyado ang weather sa Pinas para sa ganyan eh ;)

    @ Algene, thank you naman at hindi pa pala ako mahuhuli ng fashion police. yun ang keyword dun, HINDI PA. hehe!

    @ Mommy Katya, thanks at nagawi ka ulit dito ;) Ako man eh laging napapahanga ng mga outfit mo, lalo na sa mga magarbo mong costumes ;) Bonggang bongga at bagay na bagay lahat sa'yo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahahaha! Natawa ako dahil dinaan na sa confidence ang labanan, LOL!

    Ay! Di rin ako araw-araw nagsha-shampoo, pero araw-araw ako nagco-conditioner. Nakakasama din pala yon?

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmmm.. i wonder when I could use a belt without feeling bad about it, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, visiting your blog here :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Daan don ako dito sis.. Nakikisingit lang sa lappy ng sister ko...

    How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oo nga ate KM eh! :) Simpleng sandal lang i-pair jan sa skirt na yan dito sa Pinas ayos na! :)

    HAHAHAHAH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the oufit! Nagpasexy lalo sayo yung pagsuot mo ng belt!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You can't beat blue for looking good.

    Happy Blue Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sexy!

    Come see the Blue at my page when you get a chance. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for the BM visit, and comments, guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cool and sexy outfit:)

    Visiting for BM! Hope you can visit mine too..

    http://www.heavenly-dreams.com/toy-story-toddler-bed/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Leah, thanks for the BM visit :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love. Leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...