INTERVIEW #1: Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
INTERVIEW #2: Rushville, Illinois
With the intention of doing a side visit to Missouri, Vince and I chose to fly from Harrisburg to St. Louis on Thursday. Our potential employer booked for us to stay in Marriott overnight, and the following day, we drove for about two hours or so from St. Louis to Rushville.
Our itinerary included:
1. Meeting with hospital CEO.
2. Tour of the hospital and clinic visit.
3. Lunch at Cafe from Yesterday with several hospital staff including a physician, CEO and board members.
4. Tour around Beardstown with a real estate agent.
5. Breakfast at Deb and Di's Restaurant with hospital CEO and a board member.
6. Meeting with Dr. Russell Dohner.
7. Tour around Rushville with a real estate agent wherein we saw several houses and some are by the lake.
Our accommodation was at The Scripp's Cottage, and this basket of goodies courtesy of the hospital was waiting for us at the cottage:
|This basket full of biscuits, pastries, chocolates, cheese and candies|
with a bottle of wine and two glasses made me say, "Cheers!"
INTERVIEW #3: Adel, Georgia
Did I mention that all expenses we incurred during these interviews were paid for by the potential employers? They even made the necessary travel arrangements like our flights, hotel accommodations, and car rentals for us. I know, right? I have a friend who has been going for interviews same as us, and he got an invitation from Hawaii, so his potential employer flew him from Georgia to Hawaii, and he stayed there for five cool days! Nice, eh?!
Anyway, all three interviews went well. They were kind of draining and exhausting especially with those places where we had to fly but overall it was a great experience. We got positive feedbacks from all three hospitals and the challenge we are currently facing is to decide which offer we are going to accept. It's hard because each of the three has something advantageous than the other two, but ultimately, we have to choose one. Vince has been in touch with each of them, and hopefully with God's leading, we can soon let them know what our decision is :) And you, guys, will definitely know whatever it is we decide upon *wink*