Wednesday, March 7, 2012

HOTELS AND DEALS AT ORLANDOESCAPE.COM

One place I would love to visit again is Orlando, Florida.  I went there in spring of 2009, and although my vacation was dedicated primarily for Disney World, I thought I'd be able to see other theme parks and attractions, which unfortunately I didn't get to do.  With a lot of things to do and places to see in Disney, let alone Orlando, my five-day vacation was just not enough!  I went there during at what I thought to be an off-peak season, but I was surprised at the amount of tourists that flocked to this vacation destination.  Aside from my fun Disney adventures, luckily I was able to squeeze in a little bit of shopping at an outlet mall strategically located close to the hotel where I stayed at, as well as dining in some of the good restaurants in the area. I definitely don't mind going to Orlando again and having a second take of this famous vacation spot.

Being part of the sunshine state, one good thing about Orlando is that regardless of the season, there are so many Orlando events happening throughout the year.  There are a lot of featured annual events, many of which take place at famous attractions such as Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort and Seaworld.  If you go to Orlandoescape.com, you will find a year-round calendar of activities including beautiful parades, colorful art shows, fun sporting events and wonderful holiday celebrations.  The website also makes finding good Orlando hotels and deals easy, and if you want to save more money on your Orlando vacation, you can choose from its list of various vacation packages which include hotel accommodations, theme park tickets, transfers and a lot more additional perks.  So, if you're considering of a grand Orlando vacation, go ahead check out Orlandoescape.com for yourself, and make the most out of it.

5 comments:

  1. Hello KM..my friend,how are U..? from INDONESIA with love,peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Women's Day sexy! Girl Power na!
    http://www.balutmanila.blogspot.com/2012/03/international-womens-day-on-google.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you KM, lot of snowbirds in Florida during winter time.hehehe...Did you been in Universal Studio? I never been in Universal Studio yet.We don't have enough time to visit it.I visited the Magical Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Epcot,so far I like to go back in Magical Kingdom.

    When are you moving in Georgia? We're planning in Savannah Georgia,its a beautiful beach and it was featured and nominated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lot's of places to go in FL, that's for sure

    ReplyDelete

Show some love. Leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...