Monday, July 4, 2011

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY 2011

It wouldn't be fair if I didn't have a July 4 post, considering that I am currently a temporary resident of Uncle Sam's land, so here goes to every American celebrating his independence, "Happy Fourth of July!!! *boom* *swish*"  As well, being a Filipino, I'm entitled to say, "Happy Fil-American Friendship Day!" :)

As usual, I am back in the States again.  After celebrating the Canada Day long weekend with friends and family, Vince and I drove from Toronto yesterday.  We got held up at the Peace Bridge (Niagara border) for about an hour or so due to some paperworks but other than that it was an uneventful and safe travel.  Along the way in New York and Pennsylvania, we already saw some fireworks and parade last night.  Hopefully, we'll be able to catch more firework display later at the Hershey Park (which means I have to get going and finish my work so we can run along soon!).

Similarly with my Happy Canada Day 2011 post, let me end this entry with a quote from the 36th President of the United States, Lyndon B. Johnson:

"This, then, is the state of the union:  Free and restless, growing and full of hope.  So it was in the beginning.  So it shall always be, while God is willing, and we are strong enough to keep the faith."

I agree with LBJ.  Keep the faith and God will bless you more, USA!
taken at the Liberty Island in August 2010

PS:   I still owe my  dear readers the stories/pictures from my Canada Day adventure.  I promise to share those, so please blog hop and visit me again next time ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love. Leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...